Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Cruise Season Starts

Well today was our first ship day and I have to say there was much interest in our pieces. I was wearing my piece of my dog Milley. So 3 people took our card and are going to send pictures of their pets. As well interest in acouple of  pieces I didn't have finished yet. Couldn't be happier, rave reviews. I do believe we have a winning product. The pieces retail for $150.00 and the people were very aware that each piece was an original glass painting (and not a painting on glass) and had the 18in leather cord.
None had seen anything like our pieces in their travels. It was exciting for both Bob and I to hear the positive comments

2 comments:

Annie MacHale said...

Glad to hear that your work is getting seen and appreciated. It looks amazing in photos and I hope to see it in person someday.
I have added Cape Breton to places that I would like to visit as I have recently learned about what a great artist community it is.

Marg said...

We live on one if not the best Islands in the world. There is no shortage of artists on the Island and maybe some day Destination Cape Breton will realize that selling our beautiful Cape Breton as an artist community as well would enhance its appeal to many many people.